Binary Viewer: Node DependenciesSome binary data files blocks depend on the others. For example, some item might specify type and size of current or following block. When you dig deep, or when you troubleshooting your Binary Data Definition file, it is handy to see these dependencies.
There is a menu item in a View menu to turn it on.
When you turn it on, viewer will re-load the file (with your permission) and highlight dependent nodes with blue background.
This feature could be heavy on large files. We recommend to turn it on only when you need it.
Viewer will not automatially expand all dependend nodes. "Expand All" in View menu will expand the tree and make all the dependent items visible.
- Miraplacid Binary Viewer Main Screen
- Loading a file
- Alternative View
- Saving data fragment to a new file
- Find a text or hexdecimal string, go to address
- Filtering data
- Following a Pointer
- Node Dependencies
- Information (and error) log
- About Miraplacid Binary DOM Library
- Binary Data Definition Language
- BinPath Expression Language
- Miraplacid Data Viewer Main Page