Binary Viewer Info LogClick on application status icon on a status bar opens information (and error) log.
You might not need it for just viewing files, but when you start playing with binary data definition files, you will appreciate it.
As you would expect, "Clear Log" button permanetly deletes all records.
- Miraplacid Binary Viewer Main Screen
- Loading a file
- Alternative View
- Saving data fragment to a new file
- Find a text or hexdecimal string, go to address
- Filtering data
- Following a Pointer
- Node Dependencies
- Information (and error) log
- About Miraplacid Binary DOM Library
- Binary Data Definition Language
- BinPath Expression Language
- Miraplacid Data Viewer Main Page