Binary Viewer Filtering DataData Viewer supports rich data quering and filtering language. You can learn more about this language here.
Ctrl+R, filter icon on a toolbar, and "Filter" in Find menu all open "Filtered View" dialog.
You can filter the whole document, or just an tree node selected in the parent window.
This functionality might be too complicate for new users, but as you get more familiar with Binary DOM technology, you will appreciate it. It is similar to XPath for XML file navigation.
- Miraplacid Binary Viewer Main Screen
- Loading a file
- Alternative View
- Saving data fragment to a new file
- Find a text or hexdecimal string, go to address
- Filtering data
- Following a Pointer
- Node Dependencies
- Information (and error) log
- About Miraplacid Binary DOM Library
- Binary Data Definition Language
- BinPath Expression Language
- Miraplacid Data Viewer Main Page